ENDAVA, busca un Senior DevOps Engineer.
El trabajo es Full Time en Bogotá, Colombia.
Si cumples con estos requisitos aplica ahora, no te pierdas la oportunidad de trabajar en una empresa enfocada al éxito de sus trabajadores, clientes y afiliados* Inglés requerido.
- 6 years’ experience from similar backgrounds, or with exceptionally skilled candidates with a strong background in infrastructure services, automation or similar.
- Grounding in the consequences of operational impact from software delivery
- Demonstrable experience of delivering technical change projects, working within an organization that has adopted the DevOps philosophy
- Strong experience of Continuous Integration/Delivery technologies, concepts and tools, having worked within a software engineering environment
- Understanding of application deployment and release management best practices e.g. Blue/Green, Canary, Dark launch/feature-flagging
- Good working knowledge of “Infrastructure-as-Code” and Configuration Management tools (such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt etc).
- Multi Operating System knowledge
- Good knowledge of infrastructure including public, private and hybrid cloud.
- Knowledge of networking including TCP/IP knowledge and security awareness
- Familiarity with software versioning tools e.g. Git, SVN
- Knowledge of scripting such as: Bash shell scripting, Python, Windows PowerShell (DSC), Ruby, etc.
- Strong English skills (Level 90%)
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience and knowledge of container technologies, eg. Docker, LXC
- Awareness software build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Ant, MSBuild etc, Artefact repository managers such as Nexus / Artifactory etc
- OS packaging (RPMs, DEB, MSI), and other tools such as Vagrant, Packer etc
- Experience in security and networking
- Exposure leading small medium size teams